- Paper submission deadline:
June 7, 2016 (extended)
- Notifications: July 18, 2016
- Final versions: August 15, 2016
- Conference: September 19–21, 2016
- Workshops & tutorials:
September 22, 2016
- Early registration deadline: August 15, 2016
- Standard registration deadline: September 5, 2016
August 22, 2016
Registration & more
August 1, 2016
Registration for the conference is now open!
Schedule, accepted papers, accommodation
July 19, 2016
Also, there is a list of accommodation offers; some of them are only valid until early August, so book soon!
The Conference on Natural Language Processing (“Konferenz zur Verarbeitung natürlicher Sprache”, KONVENS) aims at offering a broad perspective on current research and developments within the interdisciplinary field of natural language processing. It allows researchers from all disciplines relevant to this field of research to present their work.
KONVENS is held in a two year rotation, organized by the scientific societies
- DGfS-CL (German Society for Linguistics, Section Computational Linguistics),
- GSCL (Society for Language Technology and Computational Linguistics), and
- ÖGAI (Austrian Society for Artificial Intelligence).
The 13th KONVENS is organized by DGfS-CL and hosted by the Linguistics Department at Ruhr-University Bochum. The conference will take place September 19–21, 2016 in Bochum (Germany). Associated workshops and tutorials will take place on September 22, 2016.
Invited speakers at this year’s conference will be: