- Paper submission deadline:
June 7, 2016 (extended)
- Notifications: July 18, 2016
- Final versions: August 15, 2016
September 19–21, 2016
- Workshops & tutorials:
September 22, 2016
September 17, 2016
The full conference proceedings are now online.
Updated Venue Information
September 9, 2016
We posted more detailed information on the venue, particularly travel instructions.
August 22, 2016
The Conference on Natural Language Processing (“Konferenz zur Verarbeitung natürlicher Sprache”, KONVENS) aims at offering a broad perspective on current research and developments within the interdisciplinary field of natural language processing. It allows researchers from all disciplines relevant to this field of research to present their work.
KONVENS is held in a two year rotation, organized by the scientific societies
- DGfS-CL (German Society for Linguistics, Section Computational Linguistics),
- GSCL (Society for Language Technology and Computational Linguistics), and
- ÖGAI (Austrian Society for Artificial Intelligence).
The 13th KONVENS is organized by DGfS-CL and hosted by the Linguistics Department at Ruhr-University Bochum. The conference will take place September 19–21, 2016 in Bochum (Germany). Associated workshops and tutorials will take place on September 22, 2016.
Invited speakers at this year’s conference will be: